You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
Larangan Melintas untuk Angkutan Barang Dicabut
.
photo Ilustrasi - Beritajakarta.id

Truck Operation Prohibition Revoked

The Transportation Ministry revoked the prohibition of goods trucks to operate during Eid ul Adha. The policy is taken since the traffic runs normally.

Based on recent traffic condition, the letter is revoked

Jakarta Vice Dept. of Transportation, Sigit Widjatmoko, said the revocation is based on letter issued by General Directorate of Land Transportation.

“Based on recent traffic condition, the letter is revoked,” he said, Saturday (9/10).

Bahari Museum Flocked by Tourists

Previously, the letter was issued on September 2. Its prohibited goods truck to operate during Eid ul Adha. Then the letter is revoked on Saturday (9/10) based on traffic monitoring since September 9. There was no traffic significant increase.

“The information has been shared to association caretaker via social media,” he added.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Monas Prepares to Greet Visitors This Eid Holiday

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye716 personDessy Suciati
  2. Jakarta Vice Governor Rano Wishes a Happy Eid al-Fitr 1446 Hijri

    access_time31-03-2025 remove_red_eye603 personFolmer
  3. 49,101 Local and Foreign Tourists Swarm Monas

    access_time02-04-2025 remove_red_eye287 personBudhi Firmansyah Surapati
  4. Transjakarta Ready to Support People's Mobility This Eid

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye253 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. S. Jakarta Transportation Sub-agency Optimizes Services at Tourist Spots

    access_time03-04-2025 remove_red_eye248 personTiyo Surya Sakti

Hitung Mundur 22 Juni 2027

00
Hari
00
Jam
00
Menit
00
Detik