You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
 Warga Minta Penurapan Kali Gubuk Genteng Dilanjutkan
.
photo TP Moan Simanjuntak - Beritajakarta.id

Resident Asked Kali Gubuk Genteng Plastering to Be Continued

Residents of Semper Barat, Cilincing Sub-district, North Jakarta hoped that Kali Gubuk Genteng is continued. If not, the residential will be flooded if rain pours. Last year, the flood hit the area up to 1 meter.

Our residential keeps inundated due to this unfinished project

Amadin Siregar, headman of RT 16/04, Semper Barat, said the 329 meter plastering project was started in November 2015 and ended in December 2015. In fact, the project did not finish fully.

“Our residential keeps inundated due to this unfinished project,” he said, Wednesday (1/20).

Connecting Channel in Kedoya Utara Dredged

He asked the related unit to continue the project for the sake of surrounding citizens.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Monas Prepares to Greet Visitors This Eid Holiday

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye716 personDessy Suciati
  2. Jakarta Vice Governor Rano Wishes a Happy Eid al-Fitr 1446 Hijri

    access_time31-03-2025 remove_red_eye603 personFolmer
  3. 49,101 Local and Foreign Tourists Swarm Monas

    access_time02-04-2025 remove_red_eye290 personBudhi Firmansyah Surapati
  4. Transjakarta Ready to Support People's Mobility This Eid

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye253 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. S. Jakarta Transportation Sub-agency Optimizes Services at Tourist Spots

    access_time03-04-2025 remove_red_eye251 personTiyo Surya Sakti

Hitung Mundur 22 Juni 2027

00
Hari
00
Jam
00
Menit
00
Detik