You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
BAZIS DKI Siapkan Santunan Untuk Korban Kapal Zahro Express

Compensation Given to Victims of Zahro Express

Jakarta Bazis has prepared compensation to the victims' family of Zahro Express that exploded on its way to Tidung Island last Sunday. So far, data collection towards victim's family as heirs is still being conducted.

Compensation nominal is still unknown, but we will give it to the victims' family

Jakarta Bazis Heas, Zubaidi Adih disclosed the amount of the compensation is still unknown, because it will be coordinated first with Jakarta Mental Education and Spiritual Bureau.

"Compensation nominal is still unknown, but we will give it to the victims' family," he told, when being confirmed on Monday (1/2).

Government Covers Victims of Zahro Express

It will be given via non cash in accordance with the policy of Jakarta Provincial Government.

"Data collection is still conducted due to non cash aid. So we must ask for the family's account, especially the heirs," he said.

According to him, victims from outside of Jakarta will remain receive compensation. 

"Principally, all victims will get compensation. Because it happens in Jakarta," he stressed.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Jakarta Govt-City Council Step Up Coordination to Address Key Urban Challenges

    access_time22-02-2026 remove_red_eye1055 personFakhrizal Fakhri
  2. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye991 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  3. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye948 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Public Works Agency Gets Transjakarta Corridor 13 Back in Tip-Top Shape

    access_time17-02-2026 remove_red_eye723 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Chinese New Year Holiday, Ancol Flocked by Visitors

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye621 personAnita Karyati