MRT Jakarta to Open Third Dose at Block A Station on July 22-24
Reported by Aldi Geri Lumban Tobing | Translated by Nugroho Adibrata
PT MRT is about to hold the third batch of Covid-19 vaccination, which is located at MRT Block A Station, South Jakarta, which falls on July 22-24 at 8 AM to 3 PM.
We'll still open vaccinations for the next three months with a target of 20,000 people
PT MRT Jakarta President Director, William Sabandar said, it is the result of collaboration with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and related agencies with a target of 1,800 participants.
"We'll still open vaccinations for the next three months with a target of 20,000 people," he expressed, Wednesday (7/21).Three MRT Stations Temporarily Closed From Today
He explained, it would he held f or free in the Synergy program for Jakarta, which is based on the spirit of collaboration to encourage the acceleration of the government's vaccination movement.
"It aims to support the achievement of recovery from the health crisis due to the pandemic through herd immunity," he explained.
He added target people aged 12 years and over who want to take part in the vaccination could register via JAKI application.
"Previously we managed to touch 2,000 in the first and second dose. We very welcome any support from our partner. Synergy with all parties, including the government, the private sector and various ecosystems in the community, is needed to handle this pandemic," he stated.
For those who want to take part in the vaccination, please meet the requirements below:
1. Bring the printout of the Vaccination Control Card/pre-screening
2. Indonesian citizens aged 18 years and over (using ID card number)
3. Indonesian citizens aged 12-17 years are registered with the Citizenship Identification Numbers (NIK) on the family card
4. Healthy and not pregnant. If the survivors of Covid-19 have recovered for at least three months
5. Show a recommendation letter from an inpatient doctor if they are being treated for illness
6. Not registered as a previous vaccine recipient
7. Show original ID card
8. Bring and show all required documents on the day of vaccination