You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
Pramono: Posko Pengaduan KJP Dibuka di 44 Kecamatan

Jakarta Opens KJP Complaint Posts in 44 Sub-districts

Jakarta Governor Pramono Anung conveyed that the Jakarta Provincial Government will open Jakarta Smart Card (KJP) Complaint Posts in 44 sub-districts. The complaint posts will be effective as of March 2025.

"It has been decided that all of 44 sub-districts will have complaint posts,"

"It has been decided that all of 44 sub-districts will have complaint posts. It will be effective in March," he said at Jakarta Council (DPRD) Building, Wednesday (3/12).

According to him, the social education assistance through KJP and KJMU in 2025 has been discussed in a meeting which resulted that as many as 705,000 students would receive KJP assistance.

Commission E and Education Agency Discuss Criteria for KJP Plus Beneficiaries

"Now, we have the data and it has been discussed. I have decided that 705,000 people will receive it (the assistance)," he mentioned.

He explained that the city government would update the data on KJP beneficiaries. Previously, he continued, there was a decrease in KJP beneficiaries to only 525,000 students. However, the number will be updated into around 705,000 students.

"In principle, data will be updated and, indeed, there is an extraordinary decrease from the previous one. We will return the figure of approximately 705,000 beneficiaries," he stated.

Meanwhile, there are about 15,000 Jakarta Excellent Student Card (KJMU) beneficiaries and it will increase to 20,000 next year. Pramono informed that KJP and KJMU assistance will be distributed at the end of March, before Eid al-Fitr 1446 H/2025.

"So it has been decided and hopefully we can distribute it by the end of this month, before Eid," he uttered.

On the other hand, he also ensured that the government would implement a school diploma amnesty for students whose diplomas are retained by school.

"The school diploma amnesty for diplomas held at all levels, as mentioned by Mrs. Ima, will be carried out by Baznas Bazis DKI," he said.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Fire at Pondok Bambu Allegedly Triggered by Electrical Short

    access_time19-05-2026 remove_red_eye1349 personNurito
  2. Telkomsel Digiland Run 2026 Parking Lot List: Check Now!

    access_time14-05-2026 remove_red_eye1162 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  3. Governor Pramono Named Vice Chair of C40 Cities Steering Committee

    access_time18-05-2026 remove_red_eye984 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Inundation on DI Panjaitan Road Recede

    access_time20-05-2026 remove_red_eye814 personNurito
  5. Rasuna Said Car-Free Day to Return in June 2026

    access_time16-05-2026 remove_red_eye591 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing