You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
Dishub Akui, Jalan Alternatif Larangan Motor Lebih Padat

Motorcycle Ban Expansion Plan Dismissed

Jakarta Provincial Government finally canceled the expanding plans of ban motorcycles area in the capital on January 17. This policy cannot be applied due to the unpreparedness of public transport.

No motorcycle ban area expansion. That's it

"It is final, there is no expanding of ban motorcycles passing area," said Jakarta Governor, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama after held a leadership meeting (rapim) at City Hall, Monday (1/12).

Basuki continued, the expansion is only can be realized if the free public transport as compensation for residents is adequate. Meanwhile, the number of free bus which operates now only 15 fleets contains of 10 TransJakarta single types and 5 units of double-decker bus.

Only Rp 3,000, Parking Lot for Motorcycle Provided in IRTI Monas

Moreover, five double-decker buses of Tahir Foundation donations can not be operated because it is still in administrative process.

"No motorcycle ban area expansion. That's it," he added.

Previously, Ahok ever said to expand the ban area up to Sudirman and Semanggi. The expansion was needed since the trial on Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat up to Thamrin run effectively.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Pramono Flags Off 10,000 Runners at Soekarno Run 2026

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye1060 personFolmer
  2. Jakarta Unveils Indonesia’s First SDGs Corner at Maritime Museum

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye995 personNurito
  3. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye966 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye929 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Jakarta Govt-City Council Step Up Coordination to Address Key Urban Challenges

    access_time22-02-2026 remove_red_eye746 personFakhrizal Fakhri