You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
Kantor Perjalanan Haji Didemo Puluhan Calon Haji
Kantor Perjalanan Haji Did .
photo Nurito - Beritajakarta.id

Failed to Depart, Hajj Pilgrim Candidates Rampaged

25 hajj pilgrim candidates rampaged in Savings and Loans Cooperative (KSP) office belongs to PT Safarina Multi Niaga Utama at Matraman Shop-house Complex, East Jakarta, Tuesday (6/10). They destroyed and slammed office equipment since they are cancelled to be departed to the Holy Land even though they have deposited money to that hajj travel bureau.

Of the total 360 hajj pilgrim candidates, there are only 132 people who have gained their money back worth Rp 2.2 billion. The rest has not been returned

Budiyastuti (57), one of the hajj pilgrim candidates, said that each hajj pilgrim candidate has deposited money for as much as Rp 25-40 million. They were promised to be departed within a year. But in fact, it has been more than eight years they have not been departed yet. There are 360 hajj pilgrim candidates who had deposited money with a total of Rp 8.3 billion in 2011, but not all pilgrims’ money have been returned.

Of the total 360 hajj pilgrim candidates, there are only 132 people who have gained their money back worth Rp 2.2 billion. The rest has not been returned,” she told.

BPKD`s Head Slow to Assist, Basuki Gets Mad

These hajj pilgrim candidates come from Cibubur and Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD), Tangerang Selatan. They trusted the travel bureau owned by Mubyl Handaling for the sweet promises to be departed within a year. That is why Budiyastuti invited 35 of her friends to sign up for hajj travel in that bureau. That 35 people have deposited Rp 854 million.

After being investigated, it turns out that Safarina Multi Niaga Utama Travel Bureau does not have license from Religious Ministry. Because of that Budiyastuti and her friends reported it to the City Police on May 2013. Unfortunately, there is no further handling from the police until now.

So far, there is no official statement from the travel bureau and the staffs are reluctant to be confirmed about this matter by the press.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Monas Prepares to Greet Visitors This Eid Holiday

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye633 personDessy Suciati
  2. Jakarta Vice Governor Rano Wishes a Happy Eid al-Fitr 1446 Hijri

    access_time31-03-2025 remove_red_eye596 personFolmer
  3. Foul Smell Around JGC Clarified Not Coming from Rorotan RDF

    access_time28-03-2025 remove_red_eye434 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Odd-Even Policy in Jakarta Put on Hold for Eid Break

    access_time28-03-2025 remove_red_eye301 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Here’s What You Need to Know About MRT Jakarta's Services During Eid Holidays

    access_time28-03-2025 remove_red_eye258 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing

Hitung Mundur 22 Juni 2027

00
Hari
00
Jam
00
Menit
00
Detik