You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
 Pengungsi Banjir Kartini Kembali Pulang Kerumah

Flood Receded, Refugees Return to Home

A number of residents who previously had evacuated in three refugee camps began to return to their home. This is because flood that inundated residential areas in Central Jakarta has receded on Tuesday (2/10).

Since morning, the flood has receded thus locals opted to return and clean mud in the home

Those three camps were set up in Sawah Besar Sub-District. They spread in Mangga Dua Selatan, Kartini and Gunung Sahari Utara urban villages offices. "Since morning, the flood has receded thus locals opted to return and clean mud in the home," told Head of Kartini Urban Village, Leo Tantino, Tuesday (2/10).

Although the camps already abandoned, he stated, his side remains provide the food aid in a bid to anticipate another flood in the future.

Puddles at City Hall Recede

One of camps, At-Taufik Mosque in Cempaka Putih Timur Urban Village, Cempaka Putih, also began to be abandoned by 40 refugees. 4 of them are infants and 17 others are toddlers.

"When the floods came, people were immediately evacuated to the camp. And now the water has receded thus they chose to go home," said Head of Cempaka Putih Sub-District, Lola Lovita.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Pramono Flags Off 10,000 Runners at Soekarno Run 2026

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye1058 personFolmer
  2. Jakarta Unveils Indonesia’s First SDGs Corner at Maritime Museum

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye994 personNurito
  3. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye966 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye928 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Public Works Agency Gets Transjakarta Corridor 13 Back in Tip-Top Shape

    access_time17-02-2026 remove_red_eye707 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing