You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
 Pemprov DKI Beri Perlindungan dan Layanan bagi Penyintas Kebakaran di Kemayoran

Jakarta Provides Protection and Services for Fire Survivors in Kemayoran

The Jakarta Provincial Government continues to make efforts to handle fire survivors on Jalan Kemayoran Gempol, RW 04, Kebon Kosong, Kemayoran, Central Jakarta. This fire that burned 543 buildings affected 607 families or 1,797 people.

Food and drink, kidswear, and family kits are available

Jakarta Social Agency (Dinsos) Head, Premi Lasari said his party had prepared assistance in the form of ready-to-eat food for daily needs from Jakarta Regional Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) and also army/police.

Aside that, some 13 tents had been set up to accommodate the survivors where they were now housed in the Central Jakarta Resort Police Headquarters' yard, especially the elderly, kids, and women.

Jakarta Quickly Rescues Fire Survivors in Kemayoran Gempol

"We ensure that basic needs, such as food and drink, kidswear, and family kits are available following refugee handling standards," he expressed, Wednesday (1/22).

He added the Jakarta Government implements standard operating procedures in handling refugees. The initial evacuation would last for seven days. If an extension was needed, the regional authorities would coordinate with BPBD to obtain an additional permit for three days.

He explained Jakarta BPBD could give recommendations for further handling if the evacuation period still needs to be extended.

"Hopefully, all survivors can be handled well, especially in terms of public services. We will keep monitoring this process to ensure their conditions are safe and comfortable," he hoped.

This handling was done with the synergy between tDinsos and BPBD together with other related parties who continue to coordinate to ensure the fulfillment of the survivors' needs.

He uttered all parties were committed to providing the best service so that victims could return to normal conditions as quickly as possible.

"Prompt and organised disaster response is essential, thus survivors receive adequate protection and services during the recovery period," he said.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Jakarta Govt-City Council Step Up Coordination to Address Key Urban Challenges

    access_time22-02-2026 remove_red_eye1032 personFakhrizal Fakhri
  2. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye983 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  3. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye942 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Public Works Agency Gets Transjakarta Corridor 13 Back in Tip-Top Shape

    access_time17-02-2026 remove_red_eye717 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Chinese New Year Holiday, Ancol Flocked by Visitors

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye614 personAnita Karyati