You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
7 Rumah Ludes Terbakar, 3 Warga Alami luka Bakar

Fire in Jatinegara, Three People Injured

Vigorous fire gutted seven houses on Jalan Kebon Nanas Selatan 2, RT 01/05, Cipinang Cempedak Urban Village, Jatinegara Sub-District, East Jakarta, Thursday (10/9), around 4.45 AM. There is no casualty reported in the incident, but the fire injured three residents and destroyed two cars and a motorcycle at the scene.

The fire broke out around 4.45 AM from Mr. Rudianto’s house. It burned seven houses, including a two-story building used as a boarding house with 20 rooms

“The fire broke out around 4.45 AM from Mr. Rudianto’s house. It burned seven houses, including a two-story building used as a boarding house with 20 rooms,” disclosed Chief of RW 05 Cipinang Cempedak, Heriyanto (50).

Meanwhile, Thalia a.k.a. Aling (23), said that when the fire happened she was sleeping. She woke up when heard her father, Rudianto (54), yelled there was fire. When she got out of the room, the fire had burned the living room. Even so, they desperately broke through the flames in the house to save their lives. As a result, she, her father, and her brother Hans a.k.a. Koko (21) suffer burns.

Fire Burned Park on Jalan Benyamin Sueb

Aling suffers serious burns in her legs, hands, and body, while Rudianto suffers burns on his left arm and Hans got burns on his feet and hands. By the locals, Aling and Koko were immediately rushed to Budi Asih Hospital.

“We were sleeping at that time, and I heard my father yelled fire. He woke up because he smelled burnt. It turned out the fire had burned the living room and we had been surrounded (by fire),” she told.

As many as 21 fire trucks were deployed to extinguish the flames at the scene and the firemen finally managed to control the fire at 6 AM. Besides causing three people injured, fire also caused loss for as much as Rp 1.350 billion.

“Temporary allegation, the fire was triggered by electricity short-circuit in Mr. Rudianto’s house,” stated Head of Operational Division for East Jakarta Fire and Disaster Handling Sub-Department, Moelyanto.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Pramono Flags Off 10,000 Runners at Soekarno Run 2026

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye1057 personFolmer
  2. Jakarta Unveils Indonesia’s First SDGs Corner at Maritime Museum

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye993 personNurito
  3. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye965 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye925 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Public Works Agency Gets Transjakarta Corridor 13 Back in Tip-Top Shape

    access_time17-02-2026 remove_red_eye705 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing