You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
Layanan Puskesmas Tanjung Priok Mulai Dipindah
Untuk memberikan pelayanan kesehatan maksimal kepada warganya, Pemprov DKI Jakarta mulai merehab total Puskesmas Tanjung Priok, Jakarta Utara. Rehab total dilakukan untuk meningkatkan fasilitas layanan puskesmas menjadi rumah sakit (RS) tipe D. .
photo Rio Sandiputra - Beritajakarta.id

Tanjung Priok Puskesmas Totally Rehab

Jakarta Provincial Government starts to totally rehab Tanjung Priok Community Health (Puskesmas). It is aimed to maximize the service and escalate the status into type D hospital.

This year budget is Rp 10 billion, while nest year will be finishing stage and buying additional medical equipment

All polyclinic service is temporarily moved into Jalan Ende No 16, Tanjung Priok Urban Village. Besides, the inpatient service is prepared in Puskesmas Papanggo. The service moving has been lasting since September ago.

Head of Puskesmas Tanjung Priok, dr. Yudi Dimyati, said the service is back to normal.

Puskesmas in West Jakarta Upgraded to Type D Hospitals

"The only problem is small parking lot, because we rent a house with limited land," Yudi said, Friday (10/10).

According to Yudi, the number of patient is decreasing since the service is moved. There are only 400-500 patients per day, while previously were 600 patients.

"We have five doctors and 40 medical personnel and administration to serve those hundreds of patient," Yudi added.

Meanwhile, Head of North Jakarta Sub-dept. of Health, Bambang Suheri, stated that the rehab process is entering the demolition stage.

"This year budget is Rp 10 billion, while nest year will be finishing stage and buying additional medical equipment," stated Bambang.

Bambang continued that escalating the status into typ D hospital will add the Puskesmas Tanjung Priok service like inpatient and specialist doctor.

The building will has five floors and 40 inpatient rooms. Others are pharmacy, specialist doctor, minor surgery room, and morgue.

"It is hoped the construction could be finished next year. The total budget for next year is Rp 14-16 billion," he uttered.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Monas Prepares to Greet Visitors This Eid Holiday

    access_time30-03-2025 remove_red_eye659 personDessy Suciati
  2. Jakarta Vice Governor Rano Wishes a Happy Eid al-Fitr 1446 Hijri

    access_time31-03-2025 remove_red_eye597 personFolmer
  3. Foul Smell Around JGC Clarified Not Coming from Rorotan RDF

    access_time28-03-2025 remove_red_eye437 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Odd-Even Policy in Jakarta Put on Hold for Eid Break

    access_time28-03-2025 remove_red_eye306 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. 49,101 Local and Foreign Tourists Swarm Monas

    access_time02-04-2025 remove_red_eye262 personBudhi Firmansyah Surapati

Hitung Mundur 22 Juni 2027

00
Hari
00
Jam
00
Menit
00
Detik